Welcome to Central Berks Dental
**UPDATE ON COVID-19**
Our office will begin reopening on Wednesday 5/13 and Thursday 5/14. Dr. Jordan will begin seeing necessary and high-priority patients. Dental hygiene appointments will begin 5/18. Please note that for at least the next 3 weeks, we will have reduced hours and appointment options, working 5 hours per day, as we work to open in the safest possible manner. Please be patient as our office works to call you to reschedule and confirm your appointments. If you are scheduled for an upcoming appointment next week, 5/18, we will be reaching out directly to confirm or reschedule. If you have not yet heard from us directly, please do not assume that your appointment will be on as scheduled. Thank you for your understanding as we work to reopen safely for our patients and staff! We value your trust and loyalty!
Please note that you may see some changes at your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
* Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you arrive for your appointment.
* The waiting room will remain closed at this time. When you arrive, please remain in your car, and we will bring you directly from your car to your treatment room when it is ready.
* We may ask to take your temperature when you arrive for your appointment.
* We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find hand sanitizer in other places in the office for you to use as needed.
* Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. This may mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
*We will do our best to allow greater time between patients.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you safe.