Welcome to Central Berks Dental
**UPDATE ON COVID-19**
We value your trust and loyalty! Please note that you may see some changes at your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
* Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you arrive for your appointment.
* The waiting room is now open! Please not this is for appointments and deliveries only (no walk-in appointments at this time).
* We may ask to take your temperature when you arrive for your appointment.
* We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find hand sanitizer in other places in the office for you to use as needed.
* Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. This may mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
*We will do our best to allow greater time between patients.
We look forward to seeing you and are always happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you safe.